Blog..blog...
Okie....I'm finally writing something for this blog. Whew.....I've been trying to get the template right for sometime and I'm glad it's okay...for now.
As for why this blog is named 'WORLDS': originally, I wanted this to be some 'record' of my thoughts....I've been getting confused nowadays, (maybe that's something that everyone will experience in some point of their lives....). It's just that I feel I'm not the same old me anymore. The 'me' I used to be was probably someone who obeys, a mother's kid, someone who people termed as 'pure'. But somehow, I really wonder if I am still the me 6 months ago? Maybe I shouldn't have read the book...? Maybe I shouldn't be thinking so much? (but it's written on my palms that I'm someone who thinks a lot...or maybe too much at times. Heh heh...but I don't seem to be getting any smarter each day....) Okay...enough of that. I go side-track easily....
Okie! I had my art lesson today and managed to finish that little animation (my 'jumpy' spider!!!! Maybe I should put that up someday when I get it 'flashed'. Hey!! I dunno how to use flash!!) That little animation is actually a hand-drawn series of cartoons on a wheel-like structured cardboard. I was told to draw one frame of the animation on each part of the wheel, and after I did that, the wheel was pinned onto a stick. Placing a mirror in front of it, the wheel is spun and the short animation begins. It's like those kind of 'flip-the-book-and-you'll-see-something' animation. Quite fun.
While I was cleaning up to go home, I noticed this book called 'Life Lessons' on the shelf in the art room. It belonged to Mr Ho, my teacher. I was quite interested in it and asked for permission to borrow it. He gave me the go ahead. (Guess I have something more to absorb....) But I wonder if I'll read it? (I'm those kind who seldom like to read...)
Back at home, I finished wrapping the present for Shan Shan!!! (finally...) My sis was complaining for not doing her requested drawing when I'm doing a voluntary drawing for my friend. (The problem is that I don't know how to draw her drawing....!!!!!!) Anyways, I did a quick drawing of my OC Kai Ting. Kind of like it!!
As for why this blog is named 'WORLDS': originally, I wanted this to be some 'record' of my thoughts....I've been getting confused nowadays, (maybe that's something that everyone will experience in some point of their lives....). It's just that I feel I'm not the same old me anymore. The 'me' I used to be was probably someone who obeys, a mother's kid, someone who people termed as 'pure'. But somehow, I really wonder if I am still the me 6 months ago? Maybe I shouldn't have read the book...? Maybe I shouldn't be thinking so much? (but it's written on my palms that I'm someone who thinks a lot...or maybe too much at times. Heh heh...but I don't seem to be getting any smarter each day....) Okay...enough of that. I go side-track easily....
Okie! I had my art lesson today and managed to finish that little animation (my 'jumpy' spider!!!! Maybe I should put that up someday when I get it 'flashed'. Hey!! I dunno how to use flash!!) That little animation is actually a hand-drawn series of cartoons on a wheel-like structured cardboard. I was told to draw one frame of the animation on each part of the wheel, and after I did that, the wheel was pinned onto a stick. Placing a mirror in front of it, the wheel is spun and the short animation begins. It's like those kind of 'flip-the-book-and-you'll-see-something' animation. Quite fun.
While I was cleaning up to go home, I noticed this book called 'Life Lessons' on the shelf in the art room. It belonged to Mr Ho, my teacher. I was quite interested in it and asked for permission to borrow it. He gave me the go ahead. (Guess I have something more to absorb....) But I wonder if I'll read it? (I'm those kind who seldom like to read...)
Back at home, I finished wrapping the present for Shan Shan!!! (finally...) My sis was complaining for not doing her requested drawing when I'm doing a voluntary drawing for my friend. (The problem is that I don't know how to draw her drawing....!!!!!!) Anyways, I did a quick drawing of my OC Kai Ting. Kind of like it!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home