I'm getting cracked up!!!!
Okie....first, I discovered that I didn't do an introduction of myself....but hey, who's gonna read this pathetic blog of mine? Anyways, I'm just me.....a normal girl who likes to draw and stuff like that...Argh!!! Hate to say all these.....
So.....I started reading the book ('Life Lessons') which I've borrowed from my art teacher yesterday....Gosh. Had a headache and I admit that, but dunno why, I kept wanting to read it. It may be rows and rows of Chinese words but my eyes are simply glued to it. Read the first ten pages on the MRT while I'm on the way to school. As usual, my mind went blank, though I know I'm reading it and absorbing something.... my mind was really blank, like I'm sitting at a corner listening to someone talking. (Like what I heard in a archbishop's homily, "you have to be empty so as to be filled..." and I really feel my mind being blank....)
Anyways, the book was a bit similar to Conversations with God. So far, the phrase which left the greatest impact was that one sentence from the sculpture genius Micheal Angelo "the sculpture is there in that slab of stone. All that I did was to take away the excess." (He was asked on how he managed to make such beautiful sculptures and that was his answer. I translated it from Chinese, so it's not very accurate, but the meaning is somewhat there.) In other words, I think it's just trying to say that everyone is beautiful, just that we have been covered by the multiple illusions, expectations, fears etc which prevents that part of us from shining. (How sad....but thinking about it, are we all living in fear, even in the many religions which told us to live in love?) All in all, what's that Guy-Up-There up to? Guess I have a lot more to think about....
Haiz.....had my Understanding Media lecture today.....It was the usual boring session. The teacher's voice is a lullaby and on top of that, the comfortable chair and cooling air-con simply makes the lecture hall the best place to sleep in...(..zzzzz). But at least she let us watch a short part of Moulin Rouge. Not bad. Some scenes were quite disgusting while some are rather hilarious ("I'm here to write about love...but. I've never been in love." What the.....) Heh heh....And when I saw Wen Ping and her pile of neatly arranged notes, I feel very......haiz....(I haven't been printing my notes and arranging them....) So I decided to go back and do the arranging.
Oh yeh! Got Haru's blog add!! The new entry is really cute! I never knew kids nowadays are still watching Barney...I thought the Barney-craze was like over for quite some years...(The last time I watched Barney was when I'm.....9 maybe?) Anyways, I think I'm starting to understand why people like to read the blogs of others....nyak nyak nyak......^^
So.....I started reading the book ('Life Lessons') which I've borrowed from my art teacher yesterday....Gosh. Had a headache and I admit that, but dunno why, I kept wanting to read it. It may be rows and rows of Chinese words but my eyes are simply glued to it. Read the first ten pages on the MRT while I'm on the way to school. As usual, my mind went blank, though I know I'm reading it and absorbing something.... my mind was really blank, like I'm sitting at a corner listening to someone talking. (Like what I heard in a archbishop's homily, "you have to be empty so as to be filled..." and I really feel my mind being blank....)
Anyways, the book was a bit similar to Conversations with God. So far, the phrase which left the greatest impact was that one sentence from the sculpture genius Micheal Angelo "the sculpture is there in that slab of stone. All that I did was to take away the excess." (He was asked on how he managed to make such beautiful sculptures and that was his answer. I translated it from Chinese, so it's not very accurate, but the meaning is somewhat there.) In other words, I think it's just trying to say that everyone is beautiful, just that we have been covered by the multiple illusions, expectations, fears etc which prevents that part of us from shining. (How sad....but thinking about it, are we all living in fear, even in the many religions which told us to live in love?) All in all, what's that Guy-Up-There up to? Guess I have a lot more to think about....
Haiz.....had my Understanding Media lecture today.....It was the usual boring session. The teacher's voice is a lullaby and on top of that, the comfortable chair and cooling air-con simply makes the lecture hall the best place to sleep in...(..zzzzz). But at least she let us watch a short part of Moulin Rouge. Not bad. Some scenes were quite disgusting while some are rather hilarious ("I'm here to write about love...but. I've never been in love." What the.....) Heh heh....And when I saw Wen Ping and her pile of neatly arranged notes, I feel very......haiz....(I haven't been printing my notes and arranging them....) So I decided to go back and do the arranging.
Oh yeh! Got Haru's blog add!! The new entry is really cute! I never knew kids nowadays are still watching Barney...I thought the Barney-craze was like over for quite some years...(The last time I watched Barney was when I'm.....9 maybe?) Anyways, I think I'm starting to understand why people like to read the blogs of others....nyak nyak nyak......^^


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home