Infernal Affairs!!!!
Finished watching the entire 3 movies in one shot this morning....(slept at 3 something and my father was quite annoyed at it...) Very sad sia!!!!! A lot of good men died and somehow, I don't really catch the gist of the story.....Guess I'm gonna re-watch it....Mwuhahahahhaha.....sorry Meng....gonna hold onto your VCDs for sometime...Mwuhahahahhahahahh~~~~~
*spoilers for those who might not have watched it yet....*
And yes...it's quite a nice movie. It's really a wonder how they managed to come up with the third part of the story.....It's rather messy, because of the flashbacks and stuff, but the interesting part about these flashbacks is that they contained bittersweet stories of Yan, who was a cop sent to spy the underworld and died in the very first movie. *drools at the thought of Tony Leung* Wah sae.......Loved that part towards the very end of the 3rd movie when he accidentally got to know the other two cops (one of a cop identity and the other of an identity of a head of some underworld society).
Shen *points gun at Yan's head*: "You guys are together?"
Yeung: "Sorry, I'm a cop. Go ahead and shoot. Save me a bullet."
Yan *disbelief*: "What kinda cop are you?!"
Yeung: "I got an A for writing reports. Ater killing you, I can write anything." *gives the go ahead sign to Shen with his pistol*
Shen *lifts gun away from Yan's head*:"He's not Sam's man."
Yeung *lowers pistol*:"then you're not Shen."
Shuai. It's like the story in this third movie fits in perfectly with the other 2. As for the second one, it's another sad story of betrayal and angst.....There's more people dying in that 2nd movie and it's almost like saying "Life's short man, you'd better cherish it......" Haiz......the first one is dark too.....Or rather, the 3 movies are all dark!!! The main character, Ming, ended up being some psychopath who lost his mind....(I got a feeling that it is something like schizophrenia.....was it spelt like that...?)It seems like his greatest wish was to die, but he just don't seem to die....Guess living is worst than dying for him now......Sad..........He just wish to be a good man, but his fears seems to be the thing which makes him steer off the road. Haiz.....
Anyways, had creative process lesson today, followed by Com skills. During the break, we (that's Ridz, Wee Leong, Haidar, Hisyam, Shan Shan, Haru, Yao Guang and me) went to Mac for lunch. That's when I found out that Haru used to learn Taekwondo. I'm kind of interested in that, and she told me that Shan Shan is going to learn from her every Tues break. I'll be joining, maybe, if I can finish those CMS in time......;_;
*spoilers for those who might not have watched it yet....*
And yes...it's quite a nice movie. It's really a wonder how they managed to come up with the third part of the story.....It's rather messy, because of the flashbacks and stuff, but the interesting part about these flashbacks is that they contained bittersweet stories of Yan, who was a cop sent to spy the underworld and died in the very first movie. *drools at the thought of Tony Leung* Wah sae.......Loved that part towards the very end of the 3rd movie when he accidentally got to know the other two cops (one of a cop identity and the other of an identity of a head of some underworld society).
Shen *points gun at Yan's head*: "You guys are together?"
Yeung: "Sorry, I'm a cop. Go ahead and shoot. Save me a bullet."
Yan *disbelief*: "What kinda cop are you?!"
Yeung: "I got an A for writing reports. Ater killing you, I can write anything." *gives the go ahead sign to Shen with his pistol*
Shen *lifts gun away from Yan's head*:"He's not Sam's man."
Yeung *lowers pistol*:"then you're not Shen."
Shuai. It's like the story in this third movie fits in perfectly with the other 2. As for the second one, it's another sad story of betrayal and angst.....There's more people dying in that 2nd movie and it's almost like saying "Life's short man, you'd better cherish it......" Haiz......the first one is dark too.....Or rather, the 3 movies are all dark!!! The main character, Ming, ended up being some psychopath who lost his mind....(I got a feeling that it is something like schizophrenia.....was it spelt like that...?)It seems like his greatest wish was to die, but he just don't seem to die....Guess living is worst than dying for him now......Sad..........He just wish to be a good man, but his fears seems to be the thing which makes him steer off the road. Haiz.....
Anyways, had creative process lesson today, followed by Com skills. During the break, we (that's Ridz, Wee Leong, Haidar, Hisyam, Shan Shan, Haru, Yao Guang and me) went to Mac for lunch. That's when I found out that Haru used to learn Taekwondo. I'm kind of interested in that, and she told me that Shan Shan is going to learn from her every Tues break. I'll be joining, maybe, if I can finish those CMS in time......;_;


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home