My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Friday, August 27, 2004

Break!! Go!! BreeaaaK!!!!!!!!

School break is here!!!! But somehow...I'm not very anticipated about it.....ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!! Kills.........haiz.....

Anyways, I didn't blog anything yesterday. It was a hectic day and I had to rush through that drawing assignment. It's a last minute work, for a last minute assigned-assignment.....It was also the first time I drew till I drop. I lay out my composition of bottles and started drawing. About an hour and half later, my mind started 'switching off'. I tried concentrating, but after 5 minutes, it went blank again and I felt drained again.....Haiz....(and in addition to that, my body was aching all over...guess I went beyond my limits yesterday.....) After fighting that sleeping bug for another half an hour, I finished my drawing. I was not very happy with it, but I was too tired to make amendments, so I went to bed. (At about 2 am......T_T)

That was one of the best sleeps I had this week...And I woke up in the morning to make adjustments to the drawing. After that, I tried doing that one point perspective homework but I realised that I was still groggy and decided to put the task away to another date. (And that homework was a last-minute-assigned-homework.....GEEZ, I'M STARTING TO HATE DRAWING PRAC!!!!!!)

Went to school and handed up my assignment. Felt better. Made an honest excuse to Mr Tay and he told me to hand up the work after term break....He's such a nice man.....but a bit forgetful sometimes.....Later, Yao Guang, Yan Wei, Hisyam, Anthony(Tauni) and I arrived at the sports complex. The guys wanated to play badminton, but again, the courts were all booked. I wanted to practise my wushu moves and went off to a corner. Not long, Yan Wei and Tauni decided to leave and play tennis instead. Hisyam had to attend the mosque while Yao Guang, who came for badminton, made up his mind to leave for home. (Me too...) And so....we left.

Back at home, I practised my moves again. Somehow, my baby sister was crawling towards me and I was forced to stop, or else I would have to risk getting scolded by my parents. That's when I started toying around with my 3 year-old brother's beach ball. I remembered in that Taiji Zhang San Feng, the main character (cast by Jet Li) toyed around with a ball and making it roll between his arms without dropping. I tried doing that, and it was quite fun. Little did I know that time an hour has passed and I was still playing with it. Somehow, I'm starting to get interested in this 'ball game'. Heh heh heh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home