My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Untitled 3

Okie....a long hibernation there....

Wow...

So fast...It's been so long since fusion ended.... and I'm officially a diploma holder. Yea. Looking back, I wonder how i survived that? Haha. Hahaha~ It's crazy....It's a tough cert to grab.

Now...just wonder what I should do..?

A colleague of mine at work told me to go for a degree.... Aunt told me I can get into the second year immediately with the diploma I have... but the thought of studying the same thing, going thru the same hell and then coming out all confused and uncertain makes me wonder if all is worth it? Do I even wanna get into this field? You can always do something else after that... but what? What else am I good in? What can I do?

.....Practically nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home