A Coffee Day
Yup, went for training again today. At night, we went to a small cafe in Ang Mo Kio to have our critic session on our week's progress. Well...got 'shoot' left right up down....But it was expected. After that, we left for home, and Anthony (the part-time lecturer substituting Ms Amy's 'presence') commented that I wasn't asking much questions throughout all the training sessions, that everything seemed too perfect to me to even ask why a design doesn't work......some how, I was quite disturbed by that... Maybe I didn't have any questions to ask? Or rather, I'm too lazy to think of a question to raise....T_T Maybe I have stayed in the fine arts for too long, that I really don't wanna judge a design....Or maybe I really don't have a designer's mind....(hey, ain't designers and artists on the same line?)


1 Comments:
aiyoyo~! why don have tag board de? =/ cannot tag tag. =X
Post a Comment
<< Home