My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Untitled-1


Okie, long time no post :)

It has been a rather...fast month and the holidays are just 4 days away. Somehow, this made me look back at my portfolio and think about what I have to show in due time. I don't have much. My portfolio is in a complete mess. Like what Ms Lee said, it doesn't have a direction.

I was very afraid. What if I have nothing to show that day on Fusion? My future is gone... That was my mentality sometime back, and I've learnt to look on the other side of life. 'Hell, I just wanna get my diploma and get the hell out of here, Heck care what job I get.'

"My portfolio is in a mess."
Now, it's my turn to listen to others saying this same thing
Well.... 'the boat at the bridge sure travel straight.'
Guess I'm not alone.


(just a little pic I did during my absence from this blog :) That's my maple fren and my archer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home