Back agaiN~

Okie....Me am back to 'blog' But I think I wanna do something different this time round. Yesh, I'm starting a little doodle/ work in progress journal here. Somehow, I lost touch with my paintbrushes and drawing pencils, and I didn't have the habit of doodling, so this might be a little start to make me draw :D Here's a pic of my work for the Safety@Work poster competition. Woke up early in the morning at 4+ to do it, but didn't manage to finish it before the deadline.....T_T
Studio Project just ended yesterday for me, and now, I'm year3..... Sounds wierd...I was still a Year 2 yesterday....
Managed to meet up with a few of my 06 friends and chatted. Eunice looked tired, but she still looks healthy (the project has pushed everyone to their limits and many had sacrificed their sleep and camped over in school just to finish off the work. Now, many are worse living zombies....) Had a really nice talk with her and got to know a lot about the current situation of the other students. (I'm still stuck in the WSC training...so I missed out the SP4.....) Dorothy, however, appeared to be among the living dead. She was slopped up on the floor of the FYPJ room like a corpse and the eyebags were rather terrible.....Hope she's okay....
She looks really 'no Life' at all... Lately, I've met Mr Bhakta on the MRT train and he was on his way to meet up with some of his frens. I really wonder, "If the lecturers have time to go out and hang around, why can't the students?" We really should, given that we are still young, and man, we're schooling! Not working in the industry or sumthin.... So yah, I'm meeting the two of them for dinner on next tues~ Wonder if we should try to gather around weekly to relax?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home