My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A New Motivation!!

Okie...these days were rather un-holidays to me...I was selected for a competition that is to be held 2 years later, called the World Skills Competition. It's a very huge event that is gonna be held in Japan and the qualification round will commence 6 months (or so) later. So....led by Ms Amy Soon...I'm in another Hell again...

Just a few days ago, I managed to clear off the very tough assignment - A digital art by the theme 'into the future'. I don't really like to paint digital stuff, moreover, it is to be completed and submitted within 5 days. Imagine rendering an A1 sized pic?!?! Gosh...my mind went blank. And now, I'm stuck with two more assignments, and one of them has to be completed and handed up by tomorrow morning.....(and it was only given yesterday....) ;_; Never knew Ms Amy can be that slave-driving....

Anyways, she recommended that we keep a small sketch book and design some logos or draw some stuff when we are free or travelling. Somehow, I don't really know how to start off...coz it's a very scary thing to do - Draw in public. So I ended up using my newly-bought sketchbook as a book for a new set of serialised drawings called 'Flower'. So every two pages of the sketchbook is dedicated to a type of flower, and I did three drawings on these pages: A realistic pencil rendering, a logo and a manga chibi with the flower. Heh heh, this is to keep up with my manga drawing while I concentrate more on logo design and stuff. Here's the first two manga drawings I did for this mini-project: Tulip Narcissus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home