Wu-shoooo~~~
Okie....I actually wanted to write this yesterday but didn't...due to some 'time-constraints'. Anyways, this is just an update on my current wushu stats...nyak nyak nyak~
As these days are really stressed for me, wushu became a stress-reliever. (And thank God~ no competitions....) So yesterday's training may be hell, but it felt really great to let out that energy called stress. We continued our broadsword training, and it was quite tough for me as I don't have strong arm muscles to maintain good control of that heavy sword (and to think that I haven't exercise the entire week...) However, dunno why, I keep telling myself 'the soul is that which contains the body' and that thought kept me going in times when I felt my muscles are aching. Somehow, I managed to catch the moves faster than before. Ah well, maybe that's what they call....concentration?
Anyways, talking about training, I have this really funny problem after each training. I couldn't sleep....a wink. This problem been going on since the day I joined the club and I just couldn't sleep after each training session. I wasn't thinking about anything and my body is feeling really tired and drained, but I just couldn't get to sleep!!!!! This morning, my right eyelid kept moving unconciously. (Mum told me that's a sign of lack of rest of the eyes.) And to think that I still have to re-do my logo design...that's the 4th time......(Ms Amy is a good tutor and a formidable slave-driver.)
___________________________________
Some webbies for my ref:
Gothic clothing Jewellry Dragon images more dragon pics
As these days are really stressed for me, wushu became a stress-reliever. (And thank God~ no competitions....) So yesterday's training may be hell, but it felt really great to let out that energy called stress. We continued our broadsword training, and it was quite tough for me as I don't have strong arm muscles to maintain good control of that heavy sword (and to think that I haven't exercise the entire week...) However, dunno why, I keep telling myself 'the soul is that which contains the body' and that thought kept me going in times when I felt my muscles are aching. Somehow, I managed to catch the moves faster than before. Ah well, maybe that's what they call....concentration?
Anyways, talking about training, I have this really funny problem after each training. I couldn't sleep....a wink. This problem been going on since the day I joined the club and I just couldn't sleep after each training session. I wasn't thinking about anything and my body is feeling really tired and drained, but I just couldn't get to sleep!!!!! This morning, my right eyelid kept moving unconciously. (Mum told me that's a sign of lack of rest of the eyes.) And to think that I still have to re-do my logo design...that's the 4th time......(Ms Amy is a good tutor and a formidable slave-driver.)
___________________________________
Some webbies for my ref:
Gothic clothing Jewellry Dragon images more dragon pics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home