Drawing revolution??
Tell you what...I'm now really wondering what I should do now...After the visit to the Year 3 works, I felt bek cek and motivated again. Their work is soooo darn good that you'll just go '.....*speechless*....' Guess that makes me wanna go back to my drawing fundamentals again.
That night, right after I came back from the Year 3 exhibition, I had a strong urge to draw, and drew quite a lot of gesture drawings. I have a problem with drawing human bodies and I've been thinkign of perfecting it...but I've never really set my heart to do it right. Now, I'm thinking of throwing manga drawing aside and concentrate on getting the basic human anatomy and many other things right....sounds tough, but I'm gonna do it!!! (YEEESSSHHH~~~)
Oh yah, some sites of the really good Year threes~
http://rakulei.com/
http://morgorth.deviantart.com/
And a webbie of a professional artist
http://www.shadowscapes.com
That night, right after I came back from the Year 3 exhibition, I had a strong urge to draw, and drew quite a lot of gesture drawings. I have a problem with drawing human bodies and I've been thinkign of perfecting it...but I've never really set my heart to do it right. Now, I'm thinking of throwing manga drawing aside and concentrate on getting the basic human anatomy and many other things right....sounds tough, but I'm gonna do it!!! (YEEESSSHHH~~~)
Oh yah, some sites of the really good Year threes~
http://rakulei.com/
http://morgorth.deviantart.com/
And a webbie of a professional artist
http://www.shadowscapes.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home