A friend and another
Funny what she thinks.
Or maybe it's just the mind of an over-sensitive soul..
Haiz.... It's the problem of girl A (let's just call her that) again. A friend of mine (girl D) tried to organised a meet for the 4 of us. It's a good chance to catch up with them, chit chat, jam on the ps2 etc. We decided to bring along our artworks to share too. And due to A being unable to find hers, she decided to absent herself. This caused girl B to withdraw, making me withdraw too.
No point to meet when the person I wanna meet doesn't wanna show herself. D agreed...However, she was disappointed. She couldn't comprehand A's actions, especially when this meeting was settled a few weeks ago. Everyone agreed on the time, date and place, only to get this outcome.
After hearing D's lament, I decided that maybe I should just talk and ask A what was bothering her. Somehow, I had a feeling that A would never open up to me, even though she appears to take my advice in times of trouble. Hell, I asked anyway. Slowly... And yea, found out her reason for not turning up that day, but behind that, I could feel her hiding a deeper reason. As expected, she wouldn't tell me. I respect that and let her be. Dunno why, although we are friends, I could feel a cold wall building up around her towards me. Maybe just my imagination...
Told D the reason that A told me, added in what I thought about her behaviour of self-blaming... resulting in D deciding to talk to her. I was worried at first, cos D is quite fiery while A appears watery... maybe too watery. Heck, I didn't stop her and let her talk.
Minutes passed.... no replies. I thought it was a doom situation, till D replied. 'All is well! I'm glad it ended nicely!'
Yea, it wasn't the first time A did that and the friendship between them is almost breaking. I was happy about the positive outcome, tho i wonder if I have been interfering too much. Ah well...
Or maybe it's just the mind of an over-sensitive soul..
Haiz.... It's the problem of girl A (let's just call her that) again. A friend of mine (girl D) tried to organised a meet for the 4 of us. It's a good chance to catch up with them, chit chat, jam on the ps2 etc. We decided to bring along our artworks to share too. And due to A being unable to find hers, she decided to absent herself. This caused girl B to withdraw, making me withdraw too.
No point to meet when the person I wanna meet doesn't wanna show herself. D agreed...However, she was disappointed. She couldn't comprehand A's actions, especially when this meeting was settled a few weeks ago. Everyone agreed on the time, date and place, only to get this outcome.
After hearing D's lament, I decided that maybe I should just talk and ask A what was bothering her. Somehow, I had a feeling that A would never open up to me, even though she appears to take my advice in times of trouble. Hell, I asked anyway. Slowly... And yea, found out her reason for not turning up that day, but behind that, I could feel her hiding a deeper reason. As expected, she wouldn't tell me. I respect that and let her be. Dunno why, although we are friends, I could feel a cold wall building up around her towards me. Maybe just my imagination...
Told D the reason that A told me, added in what I thought about her behaviour of self-blaming... resulting in D deciding to talk to her. I was worried at first, cos D is quite fiery while A appears watery... maybe too watery. Heck, I didn't stop her and let her talk.
Minutes passed.... no replies. I thought it was a doom situation, till D replied. 'All is well! I'm glad it ended nicely!'
Yea, it wasn't the first time A did that and the friendship between them is almost breaking. I was happy about the positive outcome, tho i wonder if I have been interfering too much. Ah well...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home