2008...
Time flies... and guess what? It's not even 1 year since i graduate from nyp XD. Yea, somehow... i kept thinking it's been a long year, yet it ain't long at all. I'm starting to feel less scared about what i'm doing now, and am even thinking about registering for ntu's adm course! Last day of enrolment is 21st feb for us poly grads... should I..?
I have been hearing not so good stories about the course...but for someone who don't have the $$ to go overseas....(scholarships..? dunno, sounds stressful) it seems friendly... Guess I'll need to draw out my ideas and plans well... sure, the course is no diff from dmd, but i went to dmd thinking that i love to draw, so i should go there....and i was wrong. So maybe.... after going through one hell, one would understand the dangers before going through another hell?
I have been hearing not so good stories about the course...but for someone who don't have the $$ to go overseas....(scholarships..? dunno, sounds stressful) it seems friendly... Guess I'll need to draw out my ideas and plans well... sure, the course is no diff from dmd, but i went to dmd thinking that i love to draw, so i should go there....and i was wrong. So maybe.... after going through one hell, one would understand the dangers before going through another hell?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home