My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Monday, August 30, 2004

Happy Teachers Dae!!

I went back to school this morning to pay a visit to my teachers, alone. It feels a bit wierd to be visiting your teachers alone when others were going in gangs and chatting and stuff like that. But I have no control over that. They have their lessons to attend and you know, these guys are a hardworking bunch....^^;; And so, I went back to AES.

It was still the same, nothing much changed, except for me being an outsider now. My younger sis, who is also in AES, told me that the Teacher's Day celebration ends a t 10.30 a.m. I remembered she told me that too, for the Chinese New Year celebration. And when I got there exactly at 10.30, the staff told me that the celebration had ended about half an hour ago. I was sort of disappointed at that time, so I decided to arrive an hour earlier this time. The security gaurd, (still the same old uncle) told me to report to the office. Following his orders, I went, reported and at the same time, collected my O'levels cert (Geez....looks like I'm one of the minority that had yet to do so....) . After that, I head off to the Vincent Hall. (Whenever there's a huge celebration concerning the entire school, it'll be held there.)

And so....met quite a number of teachers. The very first one was Miss Lee. She's still....short, but her hair has grown longer, all tied up in a small ponytail. When I met her, she was on her way to bring Miss Tan Choh Hoon into the school. Miss Tan used to be the form teacher of my younger sis in her sec 1 days, but sadly, she was diagnosed with cancer and it has went into the fourth stage. I can still remember the way my sis used to talk about her, how she 'hated' her and called her 'crazy'. And just last night, she panicked at not being able to do a nice card for this 'most hated' teacher. Funny how humans behave....They'll hate someone, but in the end, when that someone is about to meet the end of his days, they'll start feeling sad for them and symphatise with them. When he's alive, they'll hate him, and when he's gone, they'll love him. Guess most people doesn't know their true feelings until they know what is loss.

Anyways, back to the meetings. Met up with Madam Liew, Mrs Oii, Mr Lee Wei Ming, Miss Phang, and of course, Mrs Lim. Miss Phang looked better than the last time I saw her at the carnival. After that, I met up with a few juniors of mine, who were from the choir. Still the same, just that Alistair was wearing long pants instead of shorts now. (However, he still acted like those in shorts, so I told him "Eh, you wear long pants leh. Can be a bit more like those who wear long pants or not?") Puay Kit had grown taller, but still, he's short. (Wahahahhaha.....) It was really great to see them. They updated me on the choir news. Seems like the Sopranos aren't doing very well and the tenors are reduced to a miserable number of just 3......Sad sia....The Sopranos are so big, yet the Tenors sound bigger then them.....*cry*....Haiz....

Anyways, life goes on. Just hope that everyone is fine!! And I'm currently trying to do a new CG!! Maybe I might want to send this somewhere....nyak nyak nyak....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home