My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Wushu.........

Just came back form training few hours ago and was like......x_x.....I think I exert too much force on my right leg...Now it feels worse than yesterday. Since last week, things haven't been taking a turn for it. My mum suspected that there might be something wrong with the ligament, but heck, I have to go for wushu. If I don't, I'll be missing out on a lot. (I remembered the previous lesson was hell......) So, I'm postponing the sen-seh trip to tomorrow.

We learnt the 6th and 7th 'lu' and it was tough. The sixth 'lu' seems to be in the piercing style and the 7th is in the puncing style (45 degrees turn). And finally, I managed to get my training mates' phone numbers.....We've been training together for so many weeks and didn't managed to exchange numbers till now.....sad sia...

For easy remembrance....

1st (shun4): The very smooth (shun4) road
2nd (ti1): The very rough road (all kicking.....)
3rd (da3): The 'hon-tam' people road
4th (qie4): The 45 degrees flat-palm road....
5th (dang3): wo dang3, wo dang3, wo dang3 dang3 dang3!!!!
6th (ci4): The piercing road (arm cramming road...)
7th (quan2): The 45 degrees puncing road.......

The trainer told us that we have to remember which moves is for which "lu". They will be choosing 3 random 'lu' of the 10 for the green belt test......(And ummm....it's gonna be individual examination....ARRRGGGGHHH!!!! Die liao...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home