10 days 'camp'...
It's been almost 3 days since this 10 days 'camp' started. It's not really a camp; more of an overnight stay....in my grandma's house. My aunt, who is the only person living with her, has gone on a 10 day trip in Taiwan, leaving my Grammy at home. The air ticket was bought long before my grandpa passed away, so we (includes me, my mum and my two sisters) offered to take care of Grammy and let my aunt have her well-deserved holiday.
So the camping started 3 days ago, for me. I was slightly ill, but I stayed there anyway. I had made up my mind on the day before my aunt went abroad, that I will stay overnight in my grandma's house the 10 days. It's time that I do something for my family. Though I did not have good slumber during the 2 nights, I am still quite 'on' with this 'camp'. It's like, 'I dunno why I'm still here when I'm supposed to be at home, but i like it' thingy. Guess that's something new for me. ;)
So the camping started 3 days ago, for me. I was slightly ill, but I stayed there anyway. I had made up my mind on the day before my aunt went abroad, that I will stay overnight in my grandma's house the 10 days. It's time that I do something for my family. Though I did not have good slumber during the 2 nights, I am still quite 'on' with this 'camp'. It's like, 'I dunno why I'm still here when I'm supposed to be at home, but i like it' thingy. Guess that's something new for me. ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home