Underworld, Sheol, Hell....
[Harmonia, by RYTHEM, Featured in Naruto 2nd Ending]
Studio Project had started at the beginning of the week and I had not been very concerned about it till now....One thing---Presentation day draws near..... and I dunno what to about that portfolio. I seems like we have to show the lecturers our best assignments and some other stuff (if we have...). And here's the prob---I don't have much to show other than manga drawings, which, I heard, were not encouraged.......What troubles me even more is the 4 lecturers who will be at the table, looking into my portfolio.....The odds of Jimmy Kang being among these 4 'judges' are 9.999999999999999999999999999999.....in 10. Man, he's the no.1 lecturer no one will wish to meet.....
I remembered the day when I was prompted by my classmates to ask him a question regarding the colours of cover piece of the project folder. As expected, it wasn't a good answer....or should I say, it is, but conveyed in a harsh manner. After asking him the question, he asked me, indifferently, "what do you think?" I don't really know, and I asked him if it meant to apply the 3 colours of the combination only, or use the 3 colours of the combination (which includes of mixing the colours too). Before I knew it, he started giving me the lecture on wearing shoes and slippers. Impatient, he didn't manage to finish his talk on the 'shoes and slippers' thingy, and said this directly, "to put it the bad way, 'don't ask stupid questions.'". Haiz................
I don't know whether or not should I feel humiliated or 'enlightened'. I thanked him and left, sighing at my bad luck. Or maybe it wasn't that bad, because later on, I overheard a conversation between Haidar and Romeo, that Jimmy Kang just spat this sentence in someone's (who had asked him a question) face, "Don't ask me." Should I feel honoured that he even cared to lecture me? Ah well....anyways, I learnt a lesson. Don't ask Jimmy Kang ANYTHING anymore. Forever and ever, Amen.
Studio Project had started at the beginning of the week and I had not been very concerned about it till now....One thing---Presentation day draws near..... and I dunno what to about that portfolio. I seems like we have to show the lecturers our best assignments and some other stuff (if we have...). And here's the prob---I don't have much to show other than manga drawings, which, I heard, were not encouraged.......What troubles me even more is the 4 lecturers who will be at the table, looking into my portfolio.....The odds of Jimmy Kang being among these 4 'judges' are 9.999999999999999999999999999999.....in 10. Man, he's the no.1 lecturer no one will wish to meet.....
I remembered the day when I was prompted by my classmates to ask him a question regarding the colours of cover piece of the project folder. As expected, it wasn't a good answer....or should I say, it is, but conveyed in a harsh manner. After asking him the question, he asked me, indifferently, "what do you think?" I don't really know, and I asked him if it meant to apply the 3 colours of the combination only, or use the 3 colours of the combination (which includes of mixing the colours too). Before I knew it, he started giving me the lecture on wearing shoes and slippers. Impatient, he didn't manage to finish his talk on the 'shoes and slippers' thingy, and said this directly, "to put it the bad way, 'don't ask stupid questions.'". Haiz................
I don't know whether or not should I feel humiliated or 'enlightened'. I thanked him and left, sighing at my bad luck. Or maybe it wasn't that bad, because later on, I overheard a conversation between Haidar and Romeo, that Jimmy Kang just spat this sentence in someone's (who had asked him a question) face, "Don't ask me." Should I feel honoured that he even cared to lecture me? Ah well....anyways, I learnt a lesson. Don't ask Jimmy Kang ANYTHING anymore. Forever and ever, Amen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home