Yep yep.
(Let's seeee......how long have I not blogged....?)
Anyways, life continues.....Many things happened. My grandpa passed away, I learned many things, assigments piling....haiz, I wonder where am I gonna be ten years down the road? There are many things which I want to do, but it seems like I ain't doing anything except work and laze around! Heh heh.....maybe I'm getting busy with work nowadays.
Got back the CMS groupwork report. I was sort of amazed when I saw the grade. A+. That's what the group was aiming for, and that was what we least expected when we handed up the work....(How to phrase it?) The report was a last minute thingy...and I felt like I was the one stressing up everyone, because we didn't do anything until the last 4 or 5 days, and worst, I didn't have much sleep before those few days due to the unexpected turn of events. But surprisingly, we passed, with flying colours even.....The lecturer told us that her son read the entire report from front to back when she was marking the other reports (can't help it maybe? Our topic was 'Neopets'.) So....that's what made her give us A+....Happy, of course, overjoyed.
But still, more assignments are yet to come....looks like I can't slack off now, heh heh. Just the thought of it makes me feel tired, by heck, when the time comes, everything will be fine. I'm really looking foward to Week 15's Friday. That's gonna be the best time to sleep and relax! Recently, my friend has been bugging me to draw out my manga. I've started on it, but I don't really know how to continue it...Sometimes, I envy her for being able to draw out her dream comics. Maybe I should follow what my art teacher say, "don't underestimate the power of accumulation."
Anyways, life continues.....Many things happened. My grandpa passed away, I learned many things, assigments piling....haiz, I wonder where am I gonna be ten years down the road? There are many things which I want to do, but it seems like I ain't doing anything except work and laze around! Heh heh.....maybe I'm getting busy with work nowadays.
Got back the CMS groupwork report. I was sort of amazed when I saw the grade. A+. That's what the group was aiming for, and that was what we least expected when we handed up the work....(How to phrase it?) The report was a last minute thingy...and I felt like I was the one stressing up everyone, because we didn't do anything until the last 4 or 5 days, and worst, I didn't have much sleep before those few days due to the unexpected turn of events. But surprisingly, we passed, with flying colours even.....The lecturer told us that her son read the entire report from front to back when she was marking the other reports (can't help it maybe? Our topic was 'Neopets'.) So....that's what made her give us A+....Happy, of course, overjoyed.
But still, more assignments are yet to come....looks like I can't slack off now, heh heh. Just the thought of it makes me feel tired, by heck, when the time comes, everything will be fine. I'm really looking foward to Week 15's Friday. That's gonna be the best time to sleep and relax! Recently, my friend has been bugging me to draw out my manga. I've started on it, but I don't really know how to continue it...Sometimes, I envy her for being able to draw out her dream comics. Maybe I should follow what my art teacher say, "don't underestimate the power of accumulation."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home