Time goes by.
[Song: Yubiwa, by Maaya Sakamoto, from Vision of Escaflowne: The Movie]
Ahhhh....went for art class today and continued my oil painting. I kind of like that. They say that oil painting is a good way of expressing oneself, and somehow, my oil paintings turn out a bit like some of the paintings of the Impressionists era. There was one guy (primary school kid, I think) who painted the still-life setting into abstraction. I went "......". How did he do that? He's only a Primary school kid, yet his painting looks like Picasso's abstract paintings.... And the bottles (we're supposed to draw wine bottles, by the way...) ...though they don't look like bottles, one is able to feel that they are bottles.......Abstraction....guess I can never make out what the hell it is all about....(not all can do that...)
After art class, I went to dine in at Fish.co with my relatives. Later, I went to my grandma's house. I felt quite sad when I heard about my grandma's strange behaviour from my aunt. She told me that Grandma had been looking out of the window every night, waiting to see her coming out of the bus after work. I feel lonely for her. After grandpa's death, I guess she's been very lonely the entire day, and the only time she can look forward to is the night, when my cousins would visit her around 7 pm and when my aunt returns from work. Somehow, even thinking about grandma sitting on the sofa, beside my grandpa's photo (a small altar was set up on the table in respect for Grandpa) all alone, makes me feel gloomy too. I've been going over to my Grandma's house every Friday since Grandpa's death to teach my cousin maths. Or rather, I'm forced by my mum to do so, and I was quite relunctant till I know how bad everything is. Maybe I should continue visiting her every Friday night? Heh heh, guess I'll be breaking the Friday abstinence these days, but I don't really feel bad about it. He knows what I'm thinking, oh yeah.
And I talked to my aunt about the Taichi thingy. CCK seems to be starting a new class for Taichi, by I really wonder if I should take up the lessons now...? The Studio Project is coming up next week and I've been warned by my lecturers that it's gonna be a headache.I've been thinking of focusing on Wushu for these 3 years and take up Taichi when I've earned my pay after Poly. Maybe that'll be my goal, for now. Looking back at all these things that I wanna do...geez, I guess my mum will have to wait for very long before she becomes a grandma, haha~~;)
Ahhhh....went for art class today and continued my oil painting. I kind of like that. They say that oil painting is a good way of expressing oneself, and somehow, my oil paintings turn out a bit like some of the paintings of the Impressionists era. There was one guy (primary school kid, I think) who painted the still-life setting into abstraction. I went "......". How did he do that? He's only a Primary school kid, yet his painting looks like Picasso's abstract paintings.... And the bottles (we're supposed to draw wine bottles, by the way...) ...though they don't look like bottles, one is able to feel that they are bottles.......Abstraction....guess I can never make out what the hell it is all about....(not all can do that...)
After art class, I went to dine in at Fish.co with my relatives. Later, I went to my grandma's house. I felt quite sad when I heard about my grandma's strange behaviour from my aunt. She told me that Grandma had been looking out of the window every night, waiting to see her coming out of the bus after work. I feel lonely for her. After grandpa's death, I guess she's been very lonely the entire day, and the only time she can look forward to is the night, when my cousins would visit her around 7 pm and when my aunt returns from work. Somehow, even thinking about grandma sitting on the sofa, beside my grandpa's photo (a small altar was set up on the table in respect for Grandpa) all alone, makes me feel gloomy too. I've been going over to my Grandma's house every Friday since Grandpa's death to teach my cousin maths. Or rather, I'm forced by my mum to do so, and I was quite relunctant till I know how bad everything is. Maybe I should continue visiting her every Friday night? Heh heh, guess I'll be breaking the Friday abstinence these days, but I don't really feel bad about it. He knows what I'm thinking, oh yeah.
And I talked to my aunt about the Taichi thingy. CCK seems to be starting a new class for Taichi, by I really wonder if I should take up the lessons now...? The Studio Project is coming up next week and I've been warned by my lecturers that it's gonna be a headache.I've been thinking of focusing on Wushu for these 3 years and take up Taichi when I've earned my pay after Poly. Maybe that'll be my goal, for now. Looking back at all these things that I wanna do...geez, I guess my mum will have to wait for very long before she becomes a grandma, haha~~;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home