.............*groans*
Okay...went to see the chinese sin-seh in the afternoon and ermm.....well, it was terrible. When I told the doc about my condition, he immediately said, "Okay, now that's 'butt pain'".....So I had quite a....dramatic massage at the butt...up to the waist. No, I didn't scream, but laughed instead. Dunno why, maybe that's the 'conditioned reflex action' that has been built since the very first time I visited the Chinese Sin-seh......Laugh in pain, jolly good. (And thank God I didn't kick him in the face or else....................) After it all, he told me to get all my basic movements (ji ben gong) right before I start practising the punches and stuff like that. If not, it will affect my legs again. At that, I remember my Shifu did tell the group about mastering the basic movements for some other reasons, but I never knew NOT mastering them well will result in such consequences.....;_; I guess I'll have to arrive early next time to warm up........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home