My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

AMV Hell....

[Song: Rising Dragon, by FLOW]

Yep yep...I'm trying to make an AMV recently. and if you dunno what an AMV is, it's 'Anime Music Video'. Well.....my sis and I had discovered this interesting program on our computer months back, called Windows Movie Maker. We were very excited at first and started thinking of all the animes and movies we can mix, so we started on our very first project, using clips from the Advent Children Trailer. It was quite a success. We even put the video up at animemusicvideos.org. However, eversince my sis started working, she hasn't been doing any video making whenever she has the chance to occupy the com. (Can understand why...)

So, I've been toying with the program all this while. So far, all I did was a Shaman King vid, a short clip for my younger sis's school project, a naruto vid and now, another naruto vid. Somehow, I find the naruto anime quite easy to mix. But...the irritating problem which bugs me a lot is that the program tends to hang, and when that starts happening, it will continue jamming on me every 10-20 minutes till I get sick of everything and go ctrl+alt+del. Man.....and what's driving me up the wall now is that it can't seem to save the video file properly......I get scenes jammed halfway and there's even such a case whereby the video is all black and there's only a bunch of sounds...........man......I hope I can get this video done by 30th Nov.......

(Yippeee!!! Completed the 5th page of my comic!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home