Backo.
[Song: I For You, by Luna Sea, as featured in a Jap Drama.]
Whew...came back from my grandma's place today. (My younger sis and I stayed a day more.) My sis forgot to phone home the past two days and because of that, my father got really angry. When he asked me about her(I went home to get some more clothings), his face was all black and gloomy (those kind of expressions that you'll never wish to see, especially from your parents...). After telling him about our 'extended-day-camp', he began to mutter some words which, after revealing to my sis, frighten her for quite a day. She even told me that she didn't want to go home!
So my aunt helped out and settled the issue. The moment we stepped into our home, she started thanking him for letting us stay in grandma's house and keeping her company, and she went on and on, complimenting us and trying not to let my father have the chance to flare up at the sight of my sis. Later on, she started giving out the gifts she brought back from Taiwan and that (I think) puts everyone's mind off the issue. Man...I should learn how to be a diplomat from her.........
Whew...came back from my grandma's place today. (My younger sis and I stayed a day more.) My sis forgot to phone home the past two days and because of that, my father got really angry. When he asked me about her(I went home to get some more clothings), his face was all black and gloomy (those kind of expressions that you'll never wish to see, especially from your parents...). After telling him about our 'extended-day-camp', he began to mutter some words which, after revealing to my sis, frighten her for quite a day. She even told me that she didn't want to go home!
So my aunt helped out and settled the issue. The moment we stepped into our home, she started thanking him for letting us stay in grandma's house and keeping her company, and she went on and on, complimenting us and trying not to let my father have the chance to flare up at the sight of my sis. Later on, she started giving out the gifts she brought back from Taiwan and that (I think) puts everyone's mind off the issue. Man...I should learn how to be a diplomat from her.........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home