Tired....
Yep...tired. Last night's wushu practice was hell to me....I was seeing stars after half an hour, which is unlike my usual limit...Maybe I stayed in my Grandma's house for too long...(she smokes, and whenever she lit the cigarette, the enitre house smells like a smoker's den.) And on top of that, I haven't been practising much.....;_;....so I ended up pulling everyone behind yesterday....arghhh.....I got much slower than before, though I didn't forget the moves. (Shifu told me that I'm slow and am not very confident in my moves.) Ah well.....
When I woke up this morning (or rather, this afternoon), I felt really sick....aching body, drowsy mind....it's like, I'm all awake, but I don't feel awake...(living zombie, maybe?) After sleeping for a few more hours during the evening time, my condition got better. ......Sleeping helps.
(Man...I gotta train harder this week.)
When I woke up this morning (or rather, this afternoon), I felt really sick....aching body, drowsy mind....it's like, I'm all awake, but I don't feel awake...(living zombie, maybe?) After sleeping for a few more hours during the evening time, my condition got better. ......Sleeping helps.
(Man...I gotta train harder this week.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home