My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Monday, January 10, 2005

Aaaye

Yep, still alive and lazy. Somehow, the recent assignments have been killing me. I haven't been able to concentrate as well as before. Maybe I should start getting used to facing the damned Adobe Illustrator. Most of my assignments require me to use that drawing program...and it has been more than a pain in the neck...and yes, the ass too.

As for wushu, it is getting a bit more interesting nowadays, and I'm finding myself learning two new things at time -- Nan Quan and the broadsword. Wanted to get one broadsword myself and learn at home, but it's too expensive....($55...and I don't wanna get the money from my parents...) So I'll have to stick to that old sword I have at home. It's not really a broadsword; more of like a samurai sword, just that the hilt is that of a sabre's and the ornaments and design are all chinese influenced. It's some sort of replica, but it's still usable....and yes, it's mine ($128.50, can still remember the price). Got it as a b-day present during Pri5. But I can't use it very often, due to my brother and sister......I don't wish them to learn it and start kicking punching all around the house. That would be quite a hell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home