My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Friday, January 14, 2005

Back to the Habit

Okie....So what happens after handing up an assignment? Hehe....Life goes on, with more liberty....Or that's what I think. But when I'm starting to feel less stressful, I will begin to find myself slacking away and doing nothing. (And to think that I said I have a lot of things to do...)

Haiz.....so there was only a storyboarding lesson today. I handed Shan Shan the rest of my Shaman King VCDs (burned them out under the pressure of my eldest sis 'Save-the-D-Drive!!!' campaign). Never knew that these VCDs came at the right time. The storyboarding lesson was shortened to just half an hour (instead of the long 3 hour period) and right after that, I found myself getting the VCDs back from Shan Shan and playing them onthe school com. It drew quite a crowd (from my class) and we watched anime after anime for an hour plus. Guess maybe I should bring some VCDs along next week again.....;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home