Taa taa taa taaaaa ta ta taa ta taaaaaaa!!!! (*that's to the tune of the FF victory song*)
Oh happy day ~~~~Oh happy daa-aye~~~
When I completed~~ When I completed~~~
That assignment~~~~T_T
Ahhhh......I'm blogging today because of one thing--- I've finished my Digital Imaging module assignment. (YAATAAAAAAA~~~~~~~ALLELUIAH AMEN!!!!)
*Grabs a microphone*I wanna thank my family and friends, my computer, my fellow angels and saints, Print Direct, Graphics dunnot-wad-shop, Ms Amy Soon, Adobe (for making such a **** program and making me run from Yio Chu Kang to Bras Basah to Bukit Batok and back to Bras Basah just to make sure that the file can be opened nicely) and ~~~~ anyways, thank God that it's all over. (rite?)
Okay...enough of the crap talking. I haven't been so happy over a completion of an assignment for quite some time. (Maybe because I don't like this assignment that I now rejoice over the end of it?) Anyways, it's all finito for me. I don't really care for the grade I'll get for this, but I do hope that the next digi assignment wouldn't be so 'brain-draining'. Things are getting tougher these days, guess I really gotta buck up.
When I completed~~ When I completed~~~
That assignment~~~~T_T
Ahhhh......I'm blogging today because of one thing--- I've finished my Digital Imaging module assignment. (YAATAAAAAAA~~~~~~~ALLELUIAH AMEN!!!!)
*Grabs a microphone*I wanna thank my family and friends, my computer, my fellow angels and saints, Print Direct, Graphics dunnot-wad-shop, Ms Amy Soon, Adobe (for making such a **** program and making me run from Yio Chu Kang to Bras Basah to Bukit Batok and back to Bras Basah just to make sure that the file can be opened nicely) and ~~~~ anyways, thank God that it's all over. (rite?)
Okay...enough of the crap talking. I haven't been so happy over a completion of an assignment for quite some time. (Maybe because I don't like this assignment that I now rejoice over the end of it?) Anyways, it's all finito for me. I don't really care for the grade I'll get for this, but I do hope that the next digi assignment wouldn't be so 'brain-draining'. Things are getting tougher these days, guess I really gotta buck up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home