My Photo
Name:
Location: --- None ---

Jus another random person...

Sunday, January 16, 2005

ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

Man...I think I'm really ruining my Mcdonalds....it's either that, or I'm really fated to be a customer instead of a worker.......The manager rang me up and asked if I could work to day. I told him striaght that it was my Grandma's death anniversary and I need to visit the cemetry with my family. "Nevermind," was the reply......Though it didn't sound irritated or anything.....Man!!! I can't believe my stupidity!!!!! I didn't even ask what time slot has he in mind for me and told him that!!! After I realised my mistake, I tried calling back a few times and the phone hanged on me.... ("WHHHHHHYYYYYY?!??!?!?!?!!?!?") It's been twice consecutively when I told the managers that I can't make it......(The first was due to my really bad cough...) and now?! Man!!!! I hate my tongue!!!! Why can't I just say the right things at the right moment!?!?!?!? And to think that today could be the very first time I start work.......

And yah, I cried after that. Sort of....devasted and regretful....Never knew that the visit to the cemetry last only an hour.....And that phonecall ruined my day... I didn't felt like drawing, or doing anything after I came back. All I really want to do was to really grab something and punch it really hard. But I'm not gonna do that in front of my brother. Thank God that there's wushu practice that night and I came back, feeling a lot better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home