Say Goodbye, 'Artist's-block'~~~
Hehehehhe....I've been starting on my new comic recently. Yep yep, inspirations comin~~~~Wahahahhahaha~~~~!!!!
Anyways, it's just a simple story of a 20 year old mercenary, who was cursed (by a wizard) to be in his 10 year old form. So now, this 'little' guy is out to hunt for a way to lift the curse and also, to get even with that old man. Somehow, the mercenary managed to get some information about a magical staff (created by the very wizard who cursed him...) which can lift all sorts of curses known to the Wizards (okay, okay, the World here is divided into many different categories of humans: Wizards, Royalties, Babarians, Holy Order, Outsiders etc) , but it was in the possession of a member of the Royalties--the Princess. So many things happened and he ended up travelling around the World again, looking for a new solution to his problem, this time round, with the princess taggin along, followed by a stubborn fortuneteller under the Order of Wizards (who the mercenary hates), and a knight of Holy Order (who the mercenary hates even more...).
Okie......summary stops here :P. I haven't really planned the 'in-betweens' of the story, and I plan not to go too deep and detailed for this story (because I tend to NOT draw when I think too much about a comic....It happened for my previous two comics...) Here's the first two pages of the comic: http://www.geocities.com/soundleafe/templates/1.jpg
Anyways, it's just a simple story of a 20 year old mercenary, who was cursed (by a wizard) to be in his 10 year old form. So now, this 'little' guy is out to hunt for a way to lift the curse and also, to get even with that old man. Somehow, the mercenary managed to get some information about a magical staff (created by the very wizard who cursed him...) which can lift all sorts of curses known to the Wizards (okay, okay, the World here is divided into many different categories of humans: Wizards, Royalties, Babarians, Holy Order, Outsiders etc) , but it was in the possession of a member of the Royalties--the Princess. So many things happened and he ended up travelling around the World again, looking for a new solution to his problem, this time round, with the princess taggin along, followed by a stubborn fortuneteller under the Order of Wizards (who the mercenary hates), and a knight of Holy Order (who the mercenary hates even more...).
Okie......summary stops here :P. I haven't really planned the 'in-betweens' of the story, and I plan not to go too deep and detailed for this story (because I tend to NOT draw when I think too much about a comic....It happened for my previous two comics...) Here's the first two pages of the comic: http://www.geocities.com/soundleafe/templates/1.jpg


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home