....So...I've been listening to the wrong song.
10. Destiny
And that's the song that I thought was called [Reason]. Shocked me. I wnet on an internet 'hunt' for the lyrics of Nami Tamaki's [Reason], but somehow, all the lyrics which I came by doesn't seem to be what the song was singing. After searching for a few more sites, I was starting to have doubts about the [Reason] song I had. Was that the actual one?
So I asked for the song from Yan Wei, through msn. Okie...the lyrics were right, my song was wrong (or rather, my thought that the song was [Reason] was incorrect. I wonder who's that Bearshare user who I downloaded the song from.....) . After knowing about that, I started wondering about the song I have and thought was [Reason]. It's a really nice song, upbeat, full of energy, and had a really nice tune. It would be rather....wierd if I like it very much and I don't even know it's name. Besides, I wanted the lyrics for that *unknown* song. Anyways, went to search for Nami tamaki lyrics, and voila----found a site, full of Nami's song lyrics. Scanned through every single one of it and managed to dig out the name and song lyrics. Destiny. Neat one. Guess I putting it here. Easy for me to access, coz i trying to learn how to sing that song....:P
(oh yah, Alton, my comic can be found here: pg 1 pg 2 (chapter cover) pg 3 pg 4 pg 5 And don't slack at home too much for the last few weeks of your 3 months, eh? People get lazy very easily one, wahahaha....)
Romaji by Cori (click for Website)
* itsuka miteta tooi ano sora wa
kimi no kokoro ni tsunagatte ita
me wo tojireba itsumo namae yobu koe dake kikikoeru
tooi hitomi no mukou kimi wa nani wo utsusu darou
fukaku iki wo sueba kaze no iro mo kawatta
jibun wo shinjite iru noni
mune ga tsuburesou na fuan ya mayoi
aru no wa kimi dake ja nai kara...
** kawaranai kotae ga areba ii
kanashii kurai toki ni nagasare
dakara eien toka bokura wa sagashitagaru n da
* repeat
nani mo iwanakutemo kimochi tsutaeru toki ga aru ne
sasai na koto ni sae kanjiru yorokobi ga aru
bukiyou na bokura wa itsumo
sukoshi toomawari shite iru yo ne
subete ga hoshii wake ja nai kedo
mitasareta omoi kakaete wa
umeru koto dake kangaeteta ne
ataeta nara kitto iyasareru jibun mo iru n da
* repeat
dareka wo omou hodo tsuyoku naru
jibun wo mitsukeru mitasareteku
me wo tojireba kimi ga namae yobu koe dake kikikoeru
** repeat
* repeat
And that's the song that I thought was called [Reason]. Shocked me. I wnet on an internet 'hunt' for the lyrics of Nami Tamaki's [Reason], but somehow, all the lyrics which I came by doesn't seem to be what the song was singing. After searching for a few more sites, I was starting to have doubts about the [Reason] song I had. Was that the actual one?
So I asked for the song from Yan Wei, through msn. Okie...the lyrics were right, my song was wrong (or rather, my thought that the song was [Reason] was incorrect. I wonder who's that Bearshare user who I downloaded the song from.....) . After knowing about that, I started wondering about the song I have and thought was [Reason]. It's a really nice song, upbeat, full of energy, and had a really nice tune. It would be rather....wierd if I like it very much and I don't even know it's name. Besides, I wanted the lyrics for that *unknown* song. Anyways, went to search for Nami tamaki lyrics, and voila----found a site, full of Nami's song lyrics. Scanned through every single one of it and managed to dig out the name and song lyrics. Destiny. Neat one. Guess I putting it here. Easy for me to access, coz i trying to learn how to sing that song....:P
(oh yah, Alton, my comic can be found here: pg 1 pg 2 (chapter cover) pg 3 pg 4 pg 5 And don't slack at home too much for the last few weeks of your 3 months, eh? People get lazy very easily one, wahahaha....)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home